Golden Irish Eggs
- Place the eggs in a saucepan and cover with cold water.
- Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat to a gentle simmer
- for 3-7 minutes, depending on how you like your eggs cooked.
- After 3 minutes they will be really soft and after 5 minutes
- both the white and the yolk will be set.
In minutes results
- 3 mins – really soft boiled yolk and set white
- 4 mins – slightly set yolk and set white
- 5 mins – firmer yolk and white
- 6 mins – hard boiled with lightly soft yolk
- 7 mins – firmly hard boiled