Here’s some tasty inspiration for your next family breakkie at the weekend or to impress your brunch guests! The original Spice Burger served up in a fluffy breakfast bap with crispy bacon and egg!
- Walsh’s Original Spice Burger (1 per person)
- 2x pieces of bacon
- 1 medium egg
- 1 floury bap, halved
- Place the Spice Burger on a baking tray and pop into the oven at 160C for 15 minutes.
- Put a drizzle of oil in a pan and place on a high heat.
- Once the pan is hot, place the 2 strips of bacon on one side of the pan and crack the egg on to the other side of the pan. Cook both to your liking.
- Once cooked, remove the egg and bacon from the pan and place to one side. Place both halves of the floury bap face down on to the pan and toast until golden.
- Butter the bottom side of the bap.
- On the buttered side of the bap, place the cooked Spice Burger on top, then add your crispy bacon and then your egg.
- Put ketchup on to the other half of the bap and place on top of the egg.
To watch our recipe video just pop over to our social pages @originalspiceburger – we have saved the step-by-step video to our Instagram highlights!