It’s amazing how kids (and adults) love slushies anytime of the year, now they can make sugar free ones and you don’t have to feel guilty about them drinking it.
Make them with different MiWadi flavours and colours, its lots of fun.
Makes 1 – 2 slushies
- 250ml Ice-cubes/crushed ice
- 40ml MiWadi 0% Sugar Orange
- 250ml (1cup) Ice-cubes/crushed ice
- 40ml MiWadi 0% Sugar Apple Berry
- In a blender or food processor, add the ice and MiWadi 0% Sugar Orange for layer 1 and blend until smooth. The water from the ice will dilute the MiWadi. Taste the mix to see if you’re happy with the flavour, adjust if needs be. Scoop into two serving glasses.
- In the same blender or food processor, put in the ice and MiWadi 0% Sugar Apple Berry for layer 2 and blend until smooth. Taste the mix to check you’re happy with the flavour and then scoop on top of the orange mix.
- Add a paper straw and slightly mix, to create a sunrise effect.
- For extra fun, garnish with a paper cocktail umbrella or fresh fruit on the side. Enjoy!
Tip! For a more pourable slushy, add water to the ice and cordial. Adjust the sweetness with more MiWadi, if you need to.
This article is sponsored by MiWadi. Visit the www.miwadi.ie for more information on the 0% sugar range.