This is quite possibly THE perfect dessert, delicious, effortless to make and can be prepared days in advance.
- 1 packet shop bought meringues
- 175ml (6fl oz) whipped cream
- 4 tbsp Folláin No Added Sugar Blackcurrant Jam
- Roughly crush the meringues
- add the whipped cream and Folláin Blackcurrant Jam
- and mix together.
- Cover and place in the freezer. This will take at least 5 hours to set.
- You can double the mixture and line a loaf tin with cling film, leaving the cling film to overlap the sides of the tin.
- Fill with the ice cream mixture and cover with the excess clingfilm.
- Freeze for at least 5 hours
- remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving time and slice.
This is lovely served on its own or with fresh fruit salad.