- 8 Countrystyle Rashers
- 8 Countrystyle Sausages
- 4 Slices Countrystyle Black Pudding
- 4 Slices Countrystyle White Pudding
- 1 Punnet Fresh Baby Tomatoes
- 1 Punnet Mushrooms
- 4 Good Quality Free-Range Eggs
- Salt and Pepper
- Good Quality Sunflower/Vegetable Oil
*Garnish: Finely chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to ~80oC to keep fry warm while cooking all components.
- Heat up frying pan on medium heat, add a small amount of oil and fry the Sausages turning occasionally. When cooked place into a low oven to keep warm.
- Next fry the Pudding by slicing to desired thickness and frying over a medium heat while turning occasionally. Place into warming oven with Sausages. Fry the Rashers next on both sides in a little oil over a medium heat until cooked. Place into warming oven too.
- Next fry the Tomatoes and Mushrooms in a little oil, toss regularly and season with salt and pepper. Keep warm in the oven.
- Lastly fry egg as desired in a little oil over a medium heat.
- Finally SERVE on a hot plate and sprinkle with parsley!!!