- 500ml (17 fl oz) natural yogurt
- 1 beaten egg
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 300g (12oz) Flahavan’s Progress Oatlets
- 2 tsp bread soda
- 150g (6oz) dried cranberries
- Rind of 1 large orange
- Preheat the oven to 180°C /350°F/ Gas mark 4.
- Place the yogurt, beaten egg, honey and mashed banana in a bowl and mix well.
- Mix the oats, bread soda, cranberries and orange rind in a separate bowl. Add this to the yogurt mixture and stir thoroughly.
- Place in a greased or parchment lined 8” (21cm) square tin (or 2lb loaf tin) and bake at 180°C/ 350°F/ Gas mark 4 for 30mins. Lower the temperature to 150°C/ 300°F/ Gas mark 2 and bake for a further 20 minutes.