Cadbury Ice Cream Bombe! Try this for your Christmas dessert!
• 900 ml Soft scoop vanilla ice cream
• 100 g Fresh raspberries
• 150 ml Avonmore single cream
• 75g Cadbury Flake halved
• 125g Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate
1. Line a 1 litre bowl (2 pint) with cling film.
2. Working quickly, mix the ice cream with the Cadbury Flake halves and raspberries and pile into the bowl, level the top and place in the freezer for 1-2 hours.
3. Place the single cream into a saucepan and heat but do not boil. Pour over the broken chocolate in a bowl and stir to melt the chocolate. Leave to cool and thicken up.
4. Remove the bombe from the freezer, remove from the bowl by dipping quickly in boiling water and place onto a serving plate. Spread the chocolate over the top and sides and place back into the freeze until ready to serve. (Leave to come to room temperature for 15 minutes before serving).