3 Potatoes per person
1 tablespoon Dairymaid Butter Spread
Gairleog Garlic (Optional)
Salt and pepper
Thin roasting tray
Preheat the oven to 220 degrees (fan if you have it)
- Cut potatoes into chip size chunks. no need to peel them.
- Place potatoes into a pot with boiling, lightly salted water.
- Place the Dairymaid butter spread into your roasting tray with 3 cloves of crushed garlic. (a thin tray means crispier chips)
- Place the tray into the oven about 3 minutes before the potatoes are ready.
- Strain the potatoes and give them a gentle shake (this also helps achieve crispier chips)
- Place the potatoes in the hot tray. Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Place in the oven for 20-25 minutes turning once half way through cooking. They are done when they are golden and crispy.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and dig in!